Fire-Proof Wiring

Fire-Proof Wiring

Fire-Proof Wiring

Mineral insulated fire-proof wiring units are used for the electrical connections of essential equipment. In the event of fire this cable will withstand a maximum exposure temperature of 1095ºC for 30 minutes and continuous exposure of 670ºC without circuit failure. The cable is constructed from a conductor (or multiple) secured with compacted magnesium oxide inside an Alloy 825 sheath. The properties of the inorganic magnesium oxide insulant enables this cable design to operate at high temperatures for long periods of time.

Superior to fire resistant cable

Mineral insulated fire proof wiring offers ultimate peace of mind safety in the event of fire. It is superior to fire resistant cable when tested in realistic fire conditions when fire, mechanical shock and water is applied at the same time.

Benefits

> Zero flame spread
> Zero toxic halogen gas
> Zero smoke
> Zero oxygen consumption
> Zero heat release
> Zero fire load
> Non aging >100 years
> Reliable
> Strong
> Eco friendly
> Safe

Contact us with your requirements for a complete solution.